An Online Workshop in a self-study format
For a milestone, a birthday, a new project, a New Year, or a threshold of any kind
Facilitators: Tamara Teeter Knapp, Kathleen Horne, Victoria Domenichello-Anderson
Expressive Arts Florida faculty guides you to discover, create, craft, and work with an intention that will act as your personal inner compass.
Guided meditation * visual art-making * writing *activation *creative community support
What you will need:
• Some very basic art materials
• A journal
What you will receive:
- Video recording of a live Intention-Setting workshop
- Guided meditation in both audio and written format
- An opportunity to share your intention, if you choose, and in the FB group.
- A downloadable Intention Setting Guide, which you can use anytime you are beginning something new. It includes instructions, inspiring and helpful information, blessings, and journal prompts to activate your intention.
- Ideas about how to use your journal to keep your intention alive.